Slppery rock's parking is rediculous. There is never a place to park in the afternoon. When I want to eat lunch at boozel, I have to walk a mile. The should make more parking lots. Theey should really think about it.
I agree, their parking sitiation here is absolutly horrible. I still live on campus so I don't have to deal with it as much as you do but I always end up having to park way over by the football field because there is never any spots.
ya it is bad i don't understand why the school has to put such steep fines for parking in the wrong place. i think that it should be all first come first serve, besides resident parkers.
I agree, their parking sitiation here is absolutly horrible. I still live on campus so I don't have to deal with it as much as you do but I always end up having to park way over by the football field because there is never any spots.
ReplyDeleteya it is bad i don't understand why the school has to put such steep fines for parking in the wrong place. i think that it should be all first come first serve, besides resident parkers.
ReplyDelete